What to wear - 9 dresses that are a perfect choice for your next maternity photo shoot
What to wear, what to wear...
The dreaded, age old question we ask ourselves every morning. And how about posing that very same cliched question on the morning of your maternity photo shoot - you know - the one you have been looking forward to, ever since you booked the session in your fifteenth week of pregnancy.
As a professional maternity, newborn and baby photographer I do have a collection of lace kimonos and lovely garments that showcase your bump beautifully. Yet I am also more than happy to play stylist and offer you some advice on what will look great in your maternity photographs - from clean, relaxed dresses to classic shapes and more dressy gowns.
Below are the choices I can warmly recommend* - I believe the dresses would make a perfect addition to your maternity closet:
1. Isabella Oliver Wallace Maternity Dress - found here
* Please don't mind the heavy skew towards ASOS - none of this content is sponsored, I just love the abundance of choice on that website!
2. ASOS Maternity Deep Bardot Mini Bodycon Dress - found here
3. ASOS Maternity NURSING Dip Back Dress - found here
4. Bluebelle Maternity Wrap Frilled Hem Dress - found here
5. ASOS Maternity TALL Bardot Dress With Half Sleeve - found here
6. ASOS Maternity Bardot Dress With Half Sleeve - found here
7. Little Mistress Maternity Crochet Bodice Maxi Dress - found here
8. Mamalicious Lace Dress - found here
9. Little Mistress Maternity Midi Dress With Pearl Embellishment - found here